Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Short Stories!

Since my last entry in the Writers of the Future contest didn't make the cut, I've posted it over on my Tumblr in its entirety. It's called "Termination Shock", and it's about two women trying to save their strained relationship in a place where the sun (strangely enough) hasn't risen in over a week.

Also, to be more on topic, I have another short story available that acts as a pseudo-prequel to The Outcasts of Vampire Flats. I say "pseudo" because a few little details don't sync up so perfectly with the novel, but it's still by-and-large the basis for Outcasts. It's where I jokingly made up a place called Vampire Flats just to show how inept these three can be on occasion, and decided to run with it when the idea of a novel started to come about. If you're interested, it's called "The Lords of Reluctance."

Anyway, here's the link to the short stories RIGHT HERE.

Enjoy!